One (1) Category 1A CME Credit available for this course.
- Gain knowledge about man-made and natural risks associated with electrocution.
- Understand pathophysiology of electrocution
- Application of appropriate investigation techniques and safety measures to investigate electrocution injury.
- New methods of diagnosis or treatment
- New advances in pathologic analysis
Spitz and Fisher’s Mediolegal Investigation of Death, 5th Edition, Thomas 2020 Pages 499-517;
ASCP Case Reports Forensic Pathology December 2018 FP1806;
Core Competencies: 2,3,6,